Protests in Egypt: Five Links for Travelers
Travel Blog • Eva Holland • 02.03.11 | 3:14 PM ET
The protests in Egypt are entering their second week, and the flow of news stories, blog posts, links, tweets and video can be overwhelming. Here are five links, in case you’ve missed any of them:
- The AP has a round-up of the government travel warnings and cruise and tour cancellations that began cropping up late last week.
- Reuters has coverage of the evacuations of foreign nationals that began earlier this week.
- Al-Jazeera English has been live-blogging daily from Cairo, Alexandria and Suez—a must-read.
- Andrew Sullivan’s The Daily Dish is another good resource.
- Finally, The Atlantic has a really well-done video compilation of the early days of the protests.